Subject: the Sweet Judy mutineers
Title: Swimming With Sharks
Notes: Semi-crack. This was intended to be about all the mutineers--meaning all the guys who didn't get named because they died before they could get involved in the plot--but it ended up being more Foxlip and Polegrave because...well, that's who we actually see.
Image credits are on my dA account.
01. Brady of Strabane - The Irish Rovers
Oh, you're welcome with me, Johnny
And you're with a decent man
'Twas little I knew what I had to do
For Brady of Strabane
02. That's All I'm Askin' For - Cannibal! the Musical cast
We're tired of being sick, we're sick of being poor
We've had a little luck, now we want a little more
Enough so we'd never do anything anymore!
03. Mama Tried - Merle Haggard
In spite of all my Sunday learning,
Toward the bad I kept on turning
Til Mama couldn't hold me anymore
04. Glory, Amen - .357 String Band
Hallelujah, worthless fuckers, hallelujah
05. That's All I'm Askin' For (Reprise) - Cannibal! the Musical cast
Forget our piece of pie,
We just don't wanna die
06. Timothy - The Buoys
The only ones left to tell the tale
Was Joe and me
.zip of all songs and cover art.
- Nation - Mutineers - Swimming With Sharks